- Founded in 1948 by the Sagol Family, with its first workshop in Jaffa
- Over 7 decades, the Group has grown into the world’s leading manufacturer of quality consumer resin products, with a diversified portfolio of recognised brands and leadership positions in most markets
- Through a series of value-enhancing acquisitions, Keter now boasts an operational footprint of 23 manufacturing sites in 11 countries, global sales and support centers, and over 4500 employees
- Keter is home to a group of talented product entrepreneurs with a track record of innovation unmatched in the industry.
- The company is poised for double digit, profitable growth for many years to come
Keter covers three ranges; Trade, DIY and Everyday that consist of a variety of product categories including Home Organisation, Furniture & Leisure, Outdoor Storage and Hardware.
Categories that feature Keter Roc
ShelvingToolboxes - Mobile