Teak Oil with UV Filters
The Liberon Teak Oil is a blend of pure tung oil and linseed oil which nourishes and enhances the natural beauty of hard/exotic woods, including teak and iroko. With added UV filters for protection against fading from sunlight Teak Oil is suitable for interior and exterior use. Achieving the traditional cabinet makers finish on hardwoods, Teak Oil produces a hard-wearing satin finish.
- Blend of pure Tung Oil and linseed oil
- Nourishes and enhances the natural beauty of hard exotic / oily woods
- Added UV filters minimise fading from sunlight
- Finishes and protects interior and exterior woodwork
- Ideal for use on garden furniture
- EN 71 Approved- safe for toys
- Usage: Interior and exterior
Coverage: 10-12m² per litre.
Drying Time: 24 hours.
Liberon LIBTOUV250 Teak Oil With UV comes in the following:
EN71 Part 3 Approved (Safe For Toys).
Coverage: 10-12m² Per litre.
Drying Time: 24 Hours.