101 Multi-Purpose Linseed Oil Putty
Everbuild 101 Multi-Purpose Linseed Oil Putty is a hand-applied, setting glazing compound for sealing glass into metal and wooden frames.
- Easier to apply than most competitive putties.
- Extended shelf life.
- For wood and metal frames.
- Added plasticiser improves adhesion and helps prevent cracking.
- Single glazing of pretreated wooden and metal rebates.
- Unsuitable for plastic frames, heat-absorbing glass, double glazing or frames treated with decorative microporous stains.
- Always mix contents of pack thoroughly to blend in any surface oil.
- Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed (minimum 7 days, maximum 30 days).
This Everbuild 101 Multi-Purpose Linseed Oil Putty comes in: