Depressed Centre Stone Grinding Discs
Depressed Centre Stone Grinding Discs are manufactured using Silicone Carbide abrasive grit with fibreglass reinforcing and resin bonded to provide both safety and optimum cutting performance. Use in stock removal applications on stone and concrete. By presenting the disc to the work piece at an angle of 45º, the most efficient results are achieved. For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
Faithfull Grinding Disc for use with angle grinders only, in stock removal applications on stone. By presenting the disc to the workpiece at an angle of 45 degrees the most efficient results are achieved.
NOTE: Particular attention should be paid to the relevant safety regulations when using abrasive discs.
Size. 115 mm x 6.0 mm x 22 mm.