Geo-Fix® Paving Mortar
Geo-Fix® Paving Mortar is a unique ready-to-use self-curing jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 5 mm and over. The compound is a quick and easy way of applying a permanent rigid joint with no special machinery or equipment required. It is suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free - Non staining.
- Sets hard, won't crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5 mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Suitable for use on: footpaths, outdoor patio areas, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas and driveways.
1 x Geo-Fix® Paving Mortar Grey 20kg