Depressed Centre Metal Grinding Disc
Depressed Centre Metal Grinding Discs are manufactured using Aluminium Oxide abrasive grit with fibreglass reinforcing and resin bonded to provide both safety and optimum cutting performance. Use in stock removal applications on ferrous and non-ferrous metal. By presenting the disc to the workpiece at an angle of 45º, the most efficient results are achieved. For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
1 x Faithfull Depressed Centre Metal Grinding Disc 100 x 5 x 16mm
Size: 100 x 5.0 x 16mm.
Max. RPM: 15,300.